1000 posts and still not Red?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gave me a chuckle too. :)

I see donating as a personal thing. (A lot of 'solo diver' think in that) I donate and have a red banner, others donate and don't show off but feel just as good about themselves. It is not my place to judge or presuppose.

For me, it is simply being true to oneself. Solo thing, I suppose...

@The Chairman

Could you explain how add revenue works? Does one have to click on it, make a purchase off it, or does simply showing them on the site make revenue?

Could you explain how add revenue works?
Ads we sell directly are per view. Google and third party ads require a click through for us to get paid. It's cheaper to buy payperview ads through us, then payperclick ads through a third party.

Not Red? If your email with PayPal is different than the email you subscribe to SB, then staff will have to upgrade you manually. Other issues may also impede the switch. Probably best to send an email to support@ScubaBoard.com with your user name and the email you use with PayPal. I really, really appreciate the outpouring of support from the community and this is no problem at all for me to do manually. In fact, it's a joy so just let me know!

Staff: if you update someone, please use the "manual update" function under Users>List User Upgrades>Manual Update (under the arrow by "Controls").

Please note: If your email with PayPal is different than the email you subscribe to SB, then staff will have to upgrade you manually. Probably best to send an email to support@ScubaBoard.com with your user name and the email you use with PayPal. I really, really appreciate the outpouring of support from the community and this is no problem at all for me to do manually. Just let me know!

Thanks for that because my PayPal and my ScubaBoard emails are different. Did you get my emails about the issues I was having yesterday? I think things are OK now. Should I send you an email?

Talking about being blunt......:rofl3:

I am not blunt. More like, brutally honest! Suck it up buttercup...:poke:

Ha ha!
markm

Don't Go Red they said, but you can't have
a chairman with water dripping on his head
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

full.jpg

Hey what's that, I think I see something

Better red than dead.
Red over red the captain is dead.
Red over white fishing at night.
White over red, pilot ahead.
Red over green sailing is keen.
God I love red states, not so much the blue states.

So why am I not red yet! Mods?

Not Red? If your email with PayPal is different than the email you subscribe to SB, then staff will have to upgrade you manually. Other issues may also impede the switch. Probably best to send an email to support@ScubaBoard.com with your user name and the email you use with PayPal. I really, really appreciate the outpouring of support from the community and this is no problem at all for me to do manually. In fact, it's a joy so just let me know!

Staff: if you update someone, please use the "manual update" function under Users>List User Upgrades>Manual Update (under the arrow by "Controls").
That wasn’t hard at all.

Sorry @BikerBecca

Thanks for that because my PayPal and my ScubaBoard emails are different. Did you get my emails about the issues I was having yesterday? I think things are OK now. Should I send you an email?

Congrats Biker,

We were officially inducted at the same time!

The air here sure is pure and clean...I wonder if the booze tastes better...

I just checked one of my tanks, the nitrox smells like roses in the springtime.

cheers,
markm

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom