10 minute video of Cozumel the morning after Dean

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:confused: whats with the video Antonio? I could try to keep up with you when you were posting stills, now you switch to video:shakehead:

Actually its neat to see the island in good shape. I did see the you-tube video you are trying to balance. People just don't understand the impact of one story without a good perspective.

We'll be down in October, hopefully I'll see you.

Tim

Great job and great idea Antonio! Thank you from a fellow islander :) Hope you're well!!

I watched the video on travelnotes.....very nice.....love the song as well:wink: I looked for the song last time I was there but couldn't find anyone selling it....I guess I didn't look hard enough:D Thanks Antonio you are a great ambassador

That song was kind of catchy Antonio, all 53 seconds of it that I heard a dozen times or so! Who is it and what's it called? It made me really want to get back to Cozumel.

Matt

divematt:
That song was kind of catchy Antonio, all 53 seconds of it that I heard a dozen times or so! Who is it and what's it called? It made me really want to get back to Cozumel.

Matt

The song is called "Cozumel" :) It's a classic around here and exemplifies the true essence of Cozumel!

I have that song playing in my head now! Thanks for the video update Antonio. Made me all misty-eyed for Cozumel.

cheesehead:
:confused: whats with the video Antonio? I could try to keep up with you when you were posting stills, now you switch to video:shakehead:
uuhhh, well I, uhhh, are expounding my horizons..... :rofl3:

Christi:
Great job and great idea Antonio! Thank you from a fellow islander :) Hope you're well!!
Thanks, you know me, gotta get the word out, Gustavo should put me in charge of promotion I swear, all is well, except for the extremely low season we're about to have...

Glad you all liked it, I hope to do another soon, with nice weather & sunny skies, I also have a whaleshark video in the works from my trip to Isla in '04 which I hope to have up soon.

I do hope many folks out there are keeping (or making) their plans for Cozumel, for some reason some of the Charters are pulling out mid-September, and we're looking at a really slow low season, someone up there has got to figure out a way to offer a regular and cheap direct flight to Cozumel on a permanent basis.

CozumelAntonio:
someone up there has got to figure out a way to offer a regular and cheap direct flight to Cozumel on a permanent basis.

I think we have one from Toronto, if they are still running it, but it's a package deal (flight & hotel). Looking forward to returning soon, your video really put a smile on my face today !

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom