10 lb. Challenge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I decided to jump on the scale this morning and was actually down one pound. Finally! It's been so long since I've seen any progress.......

:fruit: Well, my thanks giving 'obligations' started a week early this year thanks to the Home School group my wife is involved with. After indulging lightly on a variety of wonderful home made dishes and sampling/sharing a slice of the 2 punkin pies and 1 apple pie (my wife made that one) I was not stuffed and bloated, just pleasantly full. The weekend continued with light foods... yesteday while at the store with my eldest, Xavier, he insists on hopping on the scale since he loves to see what he weighs - 30# for Mr CBulla prodigy! He asks me 'what do you weigh..' I step on and notice its nearly 5# off of what it was... Appearently I'm taking a trip in the right direction, and yes, I've shifted a few foods out of the diet, which seem to have made that difference. Offically yesterday, 215 :)

Well, I got on the scale this morning and actually lost a couple of lbs. LOL. I guess it was the 3 hours of dancing I did at the Thursday night party. But I sure felt bloated. LOL

I absolutely HATE yams with marshmellows. I cook the TG dinner so I can make things the way I want. The only bad side is the stuffing. I absolutely LOVE it and will pig out on it, so I have to try to control myself. I can live without the pies, but I'll get them for others.

I think the main problem with TG is portion control. Even turkey, which is really good for you, if you eat too much of it, has its downside. :rofl3:

Hey, can I join this club?

I've managed to drop 14 lbs in the past few weeks.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Sure join the challenge. First one to drop 10lbs wins. Of course to make it fair for everybody, it's 10lbs after your first post in here. I thought I was gonna win this a month ago, but am still struggling with the last 8lbs. Maybe some fresh competition is just what I need!

I learned from a quick look in my closet this weekend that I need to join the challenge... :(

Yeah, but she has graciously allowed the next runner up to claim it.. seeing that it is an Aussie Tshirt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom