10 lb. Challenge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
5lbs this week... I wear an XL, now.

Down from 275 (124.74) to 270 (122.47)
---
We're all a bunch of "big fat losers" and proud of it!

Cool Beans CT. Check out the Weight loss Challenge weekly weighin. We "report" in every Thursday. Congrats.
I guess there is less of you to slap around now, eh? :D :D

This is a really stupid question about this challenge. Since I first signed up, I had gained back 6 lbs. But now I've lost them again plus another 1lb. So, do I count that I lost 7 lbs or 1 lb? I really want a t-shirt from Australia. :rofl3: Especially one from my hero and inspiration, almity. :10:

If we were counting what we lost and lost again, I would have won a month ago! I yo-yo'd 2 lbs for a long time.. and down another two, hopefully I will not find what I lost! :D

Scuba_Jenny:
Cool Beans CT. Check out the Weight loss Challenge weekly weighin. We "report" in every Thursday. Congrats.
I guess there is less of you to slap around now, eh? :D :D
TY! There's still plenty to slap around :bash: :D

Just saw this thread. I started a diet a week before thanksgiving. Down 12 kilos at weigh in last monday. Just 50+ more to go.

Differences so far: I started tight in 44 x 30 jeans, now in 42 x 30s and they are getting loose I expect to have to dig out the 40s by Easter.

Please note that there is an MD, blood work, and an effectively "no food" diet involved, although sashimi is legal! :wink: I've got to find a good source for real wasabi if this keeps up!

FT

Hiya Fred! Good seeing ya here, congrats on the weight loss!

Don't know how it happened. I added one walking session over the weekend, and didn't have any alcohol (Yes, I know that is cheating :D )

Stepped on the scale this evening after dinner and weighed in at 262.5 (119.07 kgs)!

For the 10 LBS Challenge, that is 12.5 LBS (5.67 kgs) lost!!!!
===

One Challenge down... a lifetime of challenges left!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom