10 lb. Challenge #2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we start over this week??? from last 10 days I am at 6lbs lost yippee!!!

It was a good weekend for cleaning the house, working out, and getting taxes in order...

Stepped on the scale this morning:
Down from 262 lbs (118.84 kg) to 257 lbs (116.57 kg)
Loss of 5 lbs (2.27 kg) for this challenge.
===
Work hard everyone! The life you save... may be your own :)

CoolTech:
Loss of 5 lbs (2.27 kg)
hey jim - i think i found them.....feel free to take them back whenever you want:D

CheddarChick:
Do we start over this week??? from last 10 days I am at 6lbs lost yippee!!!

Nope! We continue to move forward until we have a 10lb loser, then I guess there will be a new challenge and we start again with a clean slate. For example if someone wins and you lost 8lbs, the next challenge starts with 0 and you start working on a whole new 10lbs.

Finally weighed myself, today, so starting from ground zero. I'll still give it a shot, though.

stu_in_fl:
hey jim - i think i found them.....feel free to take them back whenever you want:D
Nah, these days I'm trying to give them away like jelly doughnuts... you can have a few more, if you want :rofl3:

Scale tonight shows another 2 lbs gone... yeah!

I am down 5 lbs for this challenge. I can't believe it. I am 1/2 lb away from my lowest I've been since August. I am the queen of the yo-yo. :rofl3:

wow Fairy!!

im officially down 1.5lbs! finally some downward action on the scales.... was getting very worried but thats why the fitness challange forum is such a great inspiration for me!!

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom