10 lb. Challenge #2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I found 1.5 lbs today....I think it was attached to my rear... Wasn't there yesterday...Rats!!!

Well, that's it... everyone might as well go load up on pizza (kidding!)

I am down 9 lbs for the 10 lbs challenge... I can hear the thin lady warming up for a song... :rofl3: :eyebrow:

can hear the thin lady warming up for a song...

you got Celine Dion to sing!!!

ny13601050004.widec.jpg

Not such a good week, I stayed the same, then again I didn't gain eigher, still down 5.2 for the challenge 8.8 total

Down .75 lbs. Am I really counting that as weight loss??? Man I am desperate...

CheddarChick:

Well I got on the scale again before my shower and it showed I was down .4 lbs but I am not reporting that, but will add it to next weeks if it does not reappear, I am sticking with my stayed the same.

Men always win these things. They can lose faster than women because they generally have more muscle. NOT FAIR!!

CheddarChick:
did i mention despite not having much loss since late Nov (grrrr-Christmas!) ive had a few inchs disappear from everywhere.... so though the scales are good indicator look for some other signs as well

keep going....it will happen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom