10 lb. Challenge #2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i not moving anything..... i suppose the frappe and cake yesterday didnt help

my problem is ive become complacent... ive reached a huge goal and im diving and feeling bettter but now to finish the job i started

i think im going to start a food diary (like i did in the early days) to keep track of what im doing

LindaBluedolphin:
Umm, you know, I think it is suppose to be the first one to lose 10# but I guess you can get the booby prize and we will give you all the weight we lose. Sound fair?:D

works for me! Hey - I start a new job tomorrow and they have a phenominal workout facility, so before work each morning I'll be able to do cardio or strength training :)

sounds great and take advantage of that Bulla!!!

i was spyinig on my HO amazing fitness facilities and we down here are so jealous

almitywife:
i not moving anything..... i suppose the frappe and cake yesterday didnt help

my problem is ive become complacent... ive reached a huge goal and im diving and feeling bettter but now to finish the job i started

i think im going to start a food diary (like i did in the early days) to keep track of what im doing
I know what you mean!

Yesterday, I decided to "pig out", but only with the foods I am currently eating. I got to 2600 cal., and couldn't eat anything else.

I love fruit. I ate 5 Naval Oranges, went to the store and bought a small frozen pizza (780 cal.), air-popped popcorn with REAL butter.

I felt like a total pig... and, I felt good about being able to have a "pig out" day, and still not feel guilty. My diet profile allows 2400 + cal per day. I have been under that since Jan 1. If I had chosen other foods, I would have been in a bad mood today.

Keeping track sometimes allows me to be bad, without being too bad. (Carrabba's anyone?)

CoolTech:
I love fruit. I ate 5 Naval Oranges,
OMG :shocked:

both saturday and sunday night i sat down and ate SIX oranges!!!

plus drinking lots of orange juice.. what is it with that??

CBulla:
works for me! Hey - I start a new job tomorrow and they have a phenominal workout facility, so before work each morning I'll be able to do cardio or strength training :)

Do tell, please PM me the details of your new job, Congrats!

CoolTech:
I ate 5 Naval Oranges,
And to think, most peoples grows lint... your magic naval grows oranges! And you had 5 of them ripe at the same time! Amazing! Talk about having a-peel for others! OK, I admit, I'm juicing this one for all its worth, but I'm sure you'll grove to love the puns. I'm just planting seeds to grow so the pickings aren't so slim in the future. :)

Careful, or someone will pound you to a pulp!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom