10 days and where to go??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I vote for Turks and Caicos. There are a couple of all-inclusive resorts there (which may be more expensive than you want, but then you don't have to worry about anything when you're there). Club Med has a GREAT crowd, GREAT scuba staff and lots of other fun things to do when you're not underwater. But, you do pay extra for the dives (and renting equipment if you need to). There's also Beaches. The dives are included there (not sure about renting equipement) I've never been to Beaches so I can't say about the experience. Oh, and Club Med is adult only (18 yrs. or older) while Beaches is a family resort.

But Turks and Caicos is great for diving (or any water sport).

Grand Cayman. Stay at Sunset House. It's a dive resort. You hop on the dive boat right at the property. You can dive anytime right from there with free tanks at the property. There' a sea pool to swim out of or dive ladders or just jump right in.

Dive shop is of course on site. Restaurant on site. My Bar is a popular local hangout & watering hole... on site. & Cathy Church's gallery and shop is on site.

Been there two years in a row and plan on going back this year! Love it love it love it!!!

Cayman Scuba Diving Resort - Caribbean Scuba Vacation

I'm not into boycotts usually,

but personally I would not now go to Aruba hearing that the police knew *she* has a seizure the first 48 hours and that was apparently covered up and a judge smuggled a cell phone into the jail.

Just because I like to vote with my dollar. An act by a single individula would not make me boycott a place, but government corruption against a minor American's rights, would.

Grand Cayman. Stay at Sunset House.

good choice

Fiji is awesome, the colors of the corals are absolutely insane. I was there, last year, saw sharks on nearly every dive. If you can, dive with the bull sharks at Beqa Lagoon. Quite an experience.

My Vote Bonaire. I leave for Bonaire in a month. For our next trip I'm leaning toward Roatan (probably Coco view)

Have a great trip!!

I would tell you I have been a lot of places, but Fiji is one of the best! Beqa Lagoon is great! Click here to see Beqa!

Just got back from a 10 day at Beqa Lagoon. I'd highly recommend it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom