1 month away

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CincyBengalsFan

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
One month away from Diving at Falling Rock Park routinely. Towards the end of March we will start to head up on Saturdays to move the deep platform to a shallower depth. If it's going to be in the 40's or higher we will camp on Saturday nights with our bonfires and campfires. You can get away with a good 7mm all day long come the end of March at Joe's. In fact Jim & Cindy pulled it in a 5mm last yr. toward the end of March and first of April.

I'm itching to dive too. I'm OVER winter! Keep me posted....I'm game as well.

You know we'll be talking behind scenese. Just bring the Duster and it's all good. Hell, he only lives about 30 minutes from the quarry now.

Your good look'n lesbian findin' island hoppin' homeboy.

Okay everyone...I MEAN EVERYONE..It's looking good for the last weekend of March to camp down at Joe's. Of course we will have the traditional Innerspace bonfire; however, due to Joes' low supply of mega logs the big bonfires might be limited this summer. As most of you know I have recieved a full federal grant to finish my degree. I start school May 11, 04...again. Due to this the innerspace camping will of course be more than last summer but not quite up to par. So if you can make it please do. A 7mm will do for the diving the end of March or first of April. We had folks do it in 5mm last yr. But I think they were a bit cold.
Free Air fills from a freshly tuned compressor with a new filter for everyone. Air fills may be limited due to the capacity of the compressor. Once the sun goes down...NO MORE FILLS! I've got a fondness for col-ones that I missed out on 6 months of during 2003.
Come on down, camp, dive, grill, drink...Joe's prices are the same at the quarry this year.

Back
Top Bottom