1/21/09 ShOw yOur lOvE for Redondo night dive at Vet's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just to double check, what time would we be meeting?

My cold is getting worse, I'm even staying home from work on Tuesday, no way will I make it Wednesday night. Have fun if you guys go. I could probably go next week.

Bummer Rex, hopefully next week we'll be able to hookup. So if the weather holds out I suggest a 7:00PM meet-up time. Jesse since you're in Torrance can you give us a weather report in the early afternoon? Jamie are you going to be cruising by the beach at all that day?

Billy

I'm in school till 3:00, and I have to be somewhere at 5:30, but I'll be able to make it at 7. What time in between that time frame, if any, would be a good time to give you a little report?

I'm in school till 3:00, and I have to be somewhere at 5:30, but I'll be able to make it at 7. What time in between that time frame, if any, would be a good time to give you a little report?

The sooner the better, if I'm going to make it out there I've got to leave work around 4 or so. Thanks!

Billy

Hey Jesse I've got to bail on tonight, work will have me pinned down till at least 7PM and I'm all the way out in Ventura County. Sorry bro, we'll have to do it again. Is anyone else still planning on going? It's been pretty slow on the board the past week.

Billy

I think it's been quiet cause the swell model sucks for this week/weekend :depressed:

While I see that they're predicting an average of 2' surf, it's kind of a pain to do that in the night. Hopefully we can reschedule for another time....I can get out for night dives every other Thursday, but that's as good as I can do for weekday dives.

I think it's been quiet cause the swell model sucks for this week/weekend :depressed:

While I see that they're predicting an average of 2' surf, it's kind of a pain to do that in the night. Hopefully we can reschedule for another time....I can get out for night dives every other Thursday, but that's as good as I can do for weekday dives.

I think you're right, I don't know a single person who has gone out this week.

If conditions are decent I'm planning on heading down to Vet's Saturday morning. Greg has to dial in his DS and I need to de-flower a new set of dub's that have prematurely collected dust. Is anyone interested in joining?

Billy

I think you're right, I don't know a single person who has gone out this week.

If conditions are decent I'm planning on heading down to Vet's Saturday morning. Greg has to dial in his DS and I need to de-flower a new set of dub's that have prematurely collected dust. Is anyone interested in joining?

Billy

We'll be there....Stephen is getting his first drysuit "lesson". Gonna go out, play around in the 30-40 foot depth....once he figures out how to dump air from it and is feeling comfortable, we'll play around. Probably gonna go to the middle set of stairs and go north from there...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom