1/21/09 ShOw yOur lOvE for Redondo night dive at Vet's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would but i have Class......

I'm seeing a pattern here. There's a thread for a dive, Erika jumps in and says why she can't make it. I think the entire Beach Crab community now knows Erika's daily schedule. Wanna fill in the holes and let us know what time you wake up and go to sleep at? :popcorn:

Billy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishNut

I'm seeing a pattern here. There's a thread for a dive, Erika jumps in and says why she can't make it. I think the entire Beach Crab community now knows Erika's daily schedule. Wanna fill in the holes and let us know what time you wake up and go to sleep at? :popcorn:

Billy

And what kind of class is it Erika? We need to know.

Billy

well you picked a good day because im off of work. But now I'm starting Class. Need to make a night dive not on Mon or Wed. :) Then ill say ill be their.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FishNut

And what kind of class is it Erika? We need to know.

well i wanted to take a math class but transcripts did not come in on time. So i settled for a Spanish Class. Figured it would hep with my job.

well you picked a good day because im off of work. But now I'm starting Class. Need to make a night dive not on Mon or Wed. :) Then ill say ill be their.

well i wanted to take a math class but transcripts did not come in on time. So i settled for a Spanish Class. Figured it would hep with my job.

Thank you Erika, I now feel I have obtained the last amount of knowledge I needed to end my quest for world domination!

Now can we please focus on this dive?

Billy

Thank you Erika, I now feel I have obtained the last amount of knowledge I needed to end my quest for world domination!

Now can we please focus on this dive?

Billy

Hell you asked....... I just said i cant make it because i have class and i was going to leave it at that...... your the ones that kept asking more questions........ Dont ask questions and i wont answer them :)

Any how Have fun on the dive

Jesse*, xD. Sorry I took so long posting back! Yea I'm up for the 21st!

I dove Saturday but my head has become totally stuffed up. I'm hoping it will clear out over the next two days. I'm not sure if I can make Wednesday, I hope to.

looks like rain for wednesday

Back
Top Bottom