1/21/09 ShOw yOur lOvE for Redondo night dive at Vet's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So is there still going to be a dive tonight or no? Haha

Oh well! Count me in next time haha!

So is there still going to be a dive tonight or no? Haha

Sorry Jesse it looks like non one can make it. I might be down for next Wednesday too, sometimes it just doesn't work out and it's usually for the better.

BTW I drive a lot and I've noticed that traffic is usually lighter on Wednesdays opposed to Thursdays. It usually takes me about 2 hours to get to Vet's on a Thursday and about 80min on Wednesdays. Could just be the direction I'm traveling in too.

Billy

So is tomorrow a go or not? I wonder if anyone is even going to check this thread haha!

So is tomorrow a go or not? I wonder if anyone is even going to check this thread haha!

Honestly I haven't even been checking up on conditions, this week is just nuts. Start a new thread I'm sure you'll get a taker or two.

Billy

Sorry Jessie, I'd love to go but I'm just now getting over my cold of last week and I think it's best if I stay out of the water a few more days. Weather looks like it might be good Wed & Thur, hope someone can make it with you.

I'm hoping to be well enough to do a night dive next week, the first week of February. My goal this year was to do at least one night dive each month. Looks like I'll be shut out the very first month :depressed:. Maybe I can make two night dives in February to catch up.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom