01/10/09 LBTS Shore dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divergirl4U

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Luckydays will be in Florida area and I would like to set up a shore dive for her. All divers Welcome.
Saturday 9:30 am

9:30 AM parking lot of ElRay's Dive Shop Pompano .
Atlantic ave east A1A.Turn Right (south ) on A1A 1/3 mile right side of street between 12th and 13th shopping plaza. park close to street
Dive flag on road Elray's dive shop if you tell him your a member of the meetup group
20 % off air tank re-fill cost $5.00 , 20% off air tank rental cost $8.00
No Nitrox fill .Dive shop is not O2 compatible .Tell him your from the meetup group .

Last edited:
How about the Pomapnao drop off instead .it really a nice beach dive .If you could swim out to ft lauderdale pier then you can swim an extra 500 yd out to the drop off ,it be worth the swim :happywave:

Jupitermermaid(sandy) and I are going to Pompano drop off instead
PM if you want to change the plans

Last edited:
Darn it I work that day but if y'all have an evening meet 'n' greet, let me know! :)

9:30 AM parking lot of ElRay's Dive Shop Pompano .
Atlantic ave east A1A.Turn Right (south ) on A1A 1/3 mile right side of street between 12th and 13th shopping plaza. park close to street
Dive flag on road Elray's dive shop if you tell him your a member of the meetup group
20 % off air tank re-fill cost $5.00 , 20% off air tank rental cost $8.00
No Nitrox fill .Dive shop is not O2 compatible .Tell him your from the meetup group .
On Atlanic ave east 2 blocks before you get to the bridge on right Force E dive shop
Nitrox $7.50 .I felt like a wrote a story :D

I have to say that you guys are the greatest. I am looking forward to meeting all of you on Saturday. Thank you.

Thanks Kim for planning this and making the arrangements. I swear I will return the favor if you ever want to come to Chicago and dive. I am so excited about this.

I will have a friend with me for the first weekend that I am in FL. She is not a diver but likes to snorkel. Is this site ok for snorkeling or should she go golfing? She may not even go anywhere given that her flight does not come in until 11 or so but I told her that I would get some info for her anyway.

I have not been on this site so I don't know if it is ok to snorkel :idk:
Steven ctx said the dive shop was having a beach party as well so luckydays this is your lucky day lol :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom