0-3 Magnehelic gauge with mouthpiece assembly

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

renegade17

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
The Dwyer Magnehelic Gauges have been the standard in the SCUBA diving industry for years. Used for checking 'cracking' effort. The expanded scale covers all industry second stage regulator 'cracking' effort specifications and provides much more accurate and consistent readings.

includes: gauge, mounting kit, mouthpiece assembly (with 3' of vinyl hose, barbed brass fitting, and two spare band seals).

$95 plus shipping.

Attachments

• Magnehelic 003.jpg
    Magnehelic 003.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 195
  • Magnehelic 004.jpg
    Magnehelic 004.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 166
You will need a piece of rubber tubing fashon a mouthpiece...I use an old mouthpiece with a brass barb inserted into it. Also, that one is actually a better range for scuba use. Somewhere between .75 and 1.25 IWC is what you will be shooting for so you want a gauge that works in but does not exceed the amount by too much. The 3 IWC one is getting a little high. All in all, the best one for scuba use is the one that is +2/0/-2 but they are a little harder to find. You will also be wanting to check exhaust pressure so on the single scale ones, you have to change the tube side to swap measurements. I use 2, one 0-2 IWC and one 0-1 IWC, the latter when I am looking for small incrementes of improvement in an already well tuned reg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom