We have something to share

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I’ve placed my order. :):)

It is interesting that they chose a form factor larger than the teric but smaller than the perdix. Really seems like that form factor is capable of holding more "upgrades" for later (like compass, tech features etc)
I'd like to see another model in this form factor with a 4 button interface, compass and AI. I don't need the depth rating of my Perdix AI so this smaller, lower depth-rated housing would be appealing.

Yeah but if you're going to do AN/DP you may as well throw Helitrox in there for a small fee, just my opinion though.

Absolutely. I won’t teach AN/DP now without the Helitrox

It really does have all the features you need, and nothing you don't.

I haven't looked at the computers at that price point in some time.... so i just did.... and it's a no brainer.

Glad I don't need one. If I was just starting to consider tech, it would make the decision more difficult as you need to decide how deep you think you're going to go.

You just hit the box that Shearwater was most likely targeting. You could go as fast as Advanced Nitrox / Deco Procedures and this computer would be perfect for that.

If you don't care about AI or digital compass.

Exactly. And if you do? Pony up.

You want helium? Pony up.

Choices are nice.

I still predict these selling about as well as lead ankle weights on a sinking ship. Like you said choices are nice, and I'll take my money and go see the gentleman selling life jackets.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom