Good shop for Atomic regulator servicing in South Florida?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sonic04GT

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have an Atomic B2 that I need serviced as it has been mostly sitting for a few years, but always well cared for otherwise.

Divers Direct is back up 4-6 weeks. I think Force-E was a couple of weeks also. Any other recommendations?

edit: I'm in Pompano Beach, but also frequent West Palm Beach.

Good Morning,

We are an authorized Atomic Service Center in Key Largo. Give us a call at 305.451.5844 for any questions.

Sorry, should have noted I was up in the Pompano area. How long is the turnaround currently? Might be worth a Largo drive at some point haha

Also, I sealed my B2 first stage years ago, but I don't really feel it's necessary for Florida diving. What's your opinion? Is it worth converting back? I mean it's only an extra $20 every 2 years right?

Sorry, should have noted I was up in the Pompano area. How long is the turnaround currently? Might be worth a Largo drive at some point haha

Also, I sealed my B2 first stage years ago, but I don't really feel it's necessary for Florida diving. What's your opinion? Is it worth converting back? I mean it's only an extra $20 every 2 years right?
We can have it done in about 2-3 weeks. If you change your mind, you can always ship it to us and we can send it back to you. As for the sealed first stage, we would have to have the tech reach out to you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom