POLL: Weekend for Spring 2011 M&G at Gilboa

POLL: Weekend for Spring 2011 M&G at Gilboa???

• 1.) April 15-17th, 2011

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • 2.) April 29th - May 1st, 2011

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • 3.) I'll go to either date! I wouldn't miss the fun no matter when you planned it.

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • 4.) Are you kidding!!! Why would I attend a M&G to dive in a Quarry???

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you Mike I have voted very selfishly I am afraid but only because it is the weekend that I would be able to attend.
I hope that what ever weekend is chosen all take Denny's advice and enjoy each others company.
The M&G is a great time and I will be there if I am able count on that.
The only reason I would miss is dive training or a dive trip!

CamG Keep diving....Keep training....Keep learning!

Ditto here.

Someone mentioned that perhaps that last weekend in April wasnt a viable option, has Mike been contacted to inquire as yet? thats not a Holiday weekend is it?

Bahh humbug. Picking a weekend means choosing between
a) anniversary with the boy
b) the weekend before finals

Wonder how mad he'll be? hahah.

Well I say if your still calling him a boy.. then come with us and we will show you what MEN are..:D:wink::D

..Does this mean you're coming again?

Someone mentioned that perhaps that last weekend in April wasnt a viable option, has Mike been contacted to inquire as yet? thats not a Holiday weekend is it?

I called Mike; he said either weekend is opened. Currently, he has us down for the third weekend in April. If we change our mind, he said to give him a call---No problem.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom