GLWC Fall MnG

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You always have to bring that s!it up, don't you? You know how I don't like diving cold water with, what 10' viz on a good day? You know I'd much rather be living where it's warm, the diving is good, and the chicks are hot. You must always dangle that out there if only to torment me, don't you? Is Terri aware of this sadistic tendency you have?

Well I've got news for you buster, one of these days I'll be moving down that way so you'll have no more "ammo" to use against me! :shakehead:

It's 60 on the bottom these days - I'll be thinking about you all this weekend freezing my azz off on the Hydro Atlantic... :kiss2:

I have a spare room and tanks available..... :)

I'm out!!! You all have fun

WHAT??????? You're not coming? :( :( And i was just about to ask for a spot in the bunkhouse. It won't be the same without you! :shakehead:

On that note, i'll be there, maybe the whole weekend, maybe just saturday.

I'm still hoping to make it, but with both my wife and I in the midst of a job search, I really have no idea what the situation is going to be in October. Given the diverse locations we're considering, I don't even know if I'll be in the area in October.

Back
Top Bottom