Only 3 weeks before getting to Bananarama!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thedebinator

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I am soooo excited!! I wanna leave now!!! Can't wait to get there!!!:D

I won't let you get away with this, so here it is : only 3 weeks before my Roatan trip as well. :D
Seriously though, have a fabulous trip and make sure to write a review upon your return :thumb:

Any update?
How was your trip?
Pro's?
Con's?

kind of (in one paragraph form):

I just returned from a vacation in Roatan. We stayed at Bananarama. While some may say it is touristy (and I guess it is), it was perfect for us. We are vacation divers- we only dive a couple of times a year. I prefer to have a divemaster nearby and don't get too far from him/her. That being said the Bananarama dive shop was fantastic! The dives we went on had no more than 3 buddy pairs. The divemasters really payed attention to all of the divers as far as skill level. If you wanted to and were capable you could go off on your own (within reason), or you could take the guided tour with the divemaster. The decisions on where to dive were kind of a group concensus thing (by the end of the week we had been a a number of dive sites already so they kept in mind where we had already been, also Marco was an awesome divemaster in that he really helped me to become a better diver by pushing me just past the edge of my comfort zone and helped me to be more comfortable in the water) The price at Banarama was a very good value, we got the dive package that included 10 1 tank dives plus a night dive, breakfast, and a welcome drink for a week for 650 bucks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom