Breaking news from the whale wars

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I remember her as well. :wink:

That was before she became an animal quack a started living with her 20 dogs, 30 cats and many other critters.

Crazy_Cat_Lady.jpg

C'mon Steven, I know you got a better sense of humor than that :wink:

Generally I do but it really bugs me that they removed the post where you said what your hockey team was and I really wanted someone to root against!:D

Go sharks! :sharkattack:

Hmmm... Say what you want about the wrongs or rights about ramming a whaling ship (or letting oneself be rammed) - but it made the news and that meant that more people around the world are aware of what is going on.

And that HAS to be a good thing right? So from a PR perspective, it was a success.

Hmmm... Say what you want about the wrongs or rights about ramming a whaling ship (or letting oneself be rammed) - but it made the news and that meant that more people around the world are aware of what is going on.

And that HAS to be a good thing right? So from a PR perspective, it was a success.

That was the point all along. They only wish they were in U.S. waters at the time so they could sue the whalers for a big fat paycheck too!

I think that means maybe someone gets it. :clapping: FINALLY

I don't think they got as much PR as you give them credit for. I suspect most people don't even recall this story if they even bothered to read it in the first place.

Whalers, anti-whalers, divers, animal rights folks, etc are talking about it. In otherwords, the same group that were already informed that whaling was still going on.

well even Paris Hilton has proved that even even bad PR, like with a bad sex tape, is PR....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom