Breaking news from the whale wars

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah... I'll be having the Whale Steak with french fries.

you wanna join us?

clubbed baby seal on a stick for appetizers?

No thanks; but thanks for asking.

After your meal I'm sure you and your buddies could drive around and run down a few pedestrians for amusement. If they do anything wrong like J walk, they deserve it don't they? I'm sure lots here that would think this to be great fun!

OR

Would that be wrong and against the law? I guess it would be now wouldn't it? Yes!!! :)

After your meal I'm sure you and your buddies could drive around in your gas guzzling environment killing SUV and run down a few pedestrians for amusement. If they do anything wrong like J walk, they deserve it don't they? I'm sure lots here that would think this to be great fun!

OR

Would that be wrong and against the law? I guess it would be now wouldn't it, but who cares, it will be fun!:)

fixed it for you

After a meal of whale steak I just want to nap. Too tired to run down pedestrians. But, if certain people found themselves in front of my car.....maybe, just maybe I would forego the nap :D. (And no not you or anybody else in this thread :D)

Just so we are on topic, what is the flavour of the day? Whaling is Right or Wrong? Or is it The Whalers are at fault / The SS is at fault?

After a meal of whale steak I just want to nap. Too tired to run down pedestrians. But, if certain people found themselves in front of my car.....maybe, just maybe I would forego the nap :D. (And no not you or anybody else in this thread :D)

Just so we are on topic, what is the flavour of the day? Whaling is Right or Wrong? Or is it The Whalers are at fault / The SS is at fault?

thanks for clarifying that, I was starting to feel threatened by your :ss: and :turd: flinging . . .

After your meal I'm sure you and your buddies could drive around and run down a few pedestrians for amusement. If they do anything wrong like J walk, they deserve it don't they? I'm sure lots here that would think this to be great fun!

OR

Would that be wrong and against the law? I guess it would be now wouldn't it? Yes!!! :)

dang... you know me better than I thought you did.

You must have recognized my car :thumb:

fender-score.jpg

Might as well hang it up as the Japanese have signed a long term contract with Walmart to supply them with whale meat. Walmart customers think whale tastes like chicken.

Back
Top Bottom