Cozumel in January 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

you would think after 33 years of diving I wouldn't be quite so excited :D

You would think after 33 years of diving you would have the courtesy not to dip your ___ in the equip rinse tank.....:no:

Attachments

• Fat A in CCV Equip Rinse Tank.jpg
    Fat A in CCV Equip Rinse Tank.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
You would think after 33 years of diving you would have the courtesy not to dip your fat A in the equip rinse tank.....:no:

That looks staged to me :popcorn:

It is if someone wants to rinse their high dollar camera equip in after her......

you are just sooooo funny :rofl3: but glad you noticed my arse :mooner:

btw there are separate camera rinse tanks....this was the end of the day and these rinse tanks are changed several times a day, plus if I want to get in a tank where others have rinsed their pissy wetsuits I guess that is my business...btw....I pulled the plug on this one after I got out....not that it is any of your business...:idk:

but soooo glad you are back posting your witty comments....:kiss2:

First post on scuba board...
Visiting Cozumel for the first time from Feb 6-14. Super excited! We are newbie divers with only 5 dives under our belts. We are thinking of diving with 'Dive With Martin' - would love to get feedback about them.
Now that I have posted, I am in a 'YAY! I am going diving in four weeks!' frame of mind - there goes the rest of my work day!!

You would think after 33 years of diving you would have the courtesy not to dip your ___ in the equip rinse tank.....:no:

Is that a CoCo View boat I see in the background?

Back
Top Bottom