Best single tank wing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Have a look at the Custom Divers sportster wing - I love mine for diving with a single.

Wow! No one mentioned the Mach V? OxyCheq's Mach V (30 or 40) is a fantastic singles wing. You'll barely know it's there, no STA required, and it nestles tightly around the tanks.

Best singles wing I've ever used.

Just my opinion but stay with cam straps with SS buckles. I had to abort two dives and get a new strap on a trip because my Apollo tank band failed. It's overkill and another failure point. Waste of money.

So far my DSS buckles are holding up quite well. However, I had some serious questions while using the plastic ones on a dive boat. The DSS buckles held up to the abuse but I was concerned. The abuse was in the form of jacking 'em up and down in the tank holder on the boat. I cringed a few times to see so much force pushing UP on the buckle but it held up just fine. What is it now, two, three years and the plastic DSS buckles are holding just fine.

I like them so far. Never tried the Apollo ones, however.

I just got a HOG and really like it. For the price, I had reservations about quality, but after it arrived, I quickly changed my mind. I'm now sold on them. Under $200 for all sizes.

Here you go: Wings

How many dives are on your HOG wing? What dive conditions?

I'm in the market for two single tank wings of about 30 pounds lift. I'll be following this thread with great interest.

Wow! No one mentioned the Mach V? OxyCheq's Mach V (30 or 40) is a fantastic singles wing. You'll barely know it's there, no STA required, and it nestles tightly around the tanks.

Best singles wing I've ever used.

I agree. I have the Oxycheq Mach V 30# it's a great wing quality through and through. It swims great with it's streamlined shape. I'd highly recommend it.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom