Need Buddie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KnightDiver

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Hello All:

I live in San Diego and recently got my OW certification but have not been diving. I lack of a dive buddie. If anyone is looking for a dive buddie, Please reply or contact me at (760) 497-6782.

Regards,
MO

KnightDiver,

Hey I just posted looking for a dive buddy myself. I'm also fairly new and only have like 14 or 15 dives. Live in Phoenix arizona, but I'm making a road trip to San Diego from dec 11-14th. We are flying so I can't dive on the 14th and we come in late on the 11th. Let me know if you want to try and hook-up. I'd like to do a shore dive from La Jolla cove. I may try to hook up with someone from oe express for a guided dive. Or else, I would love to try to get on the Lois anne on the 12th http://www.loisann.com/schedule.html
I don't know how new you are and if you'd be comfortable diving the yukon, It's in 105 foot of water, but when I dove it, we were very conservative and my max depth was 80 foot.

Let me know if you want to link up.
Tony.

i will be diving again in mid to late Dec. My drysuit will be away for mods for a week or 2 at the most i hope. Soon as its done i will be diving the La Jolla Shores area ( Marine Room ) on the weekends. i will shoot you a PM in a week or so when i know when my suit will be done.

Andy

Back
Top Bottom