Here is a hi res download of DIR III

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Perrone,

I have followed your link to vimeo, but I get errors on page and am unable to download anything. I am sure it's something that's not updated but I can't seem to figure it out. I bet you know.

Thanks.

Hunter

Perrone,

I have followed your link to vimeo, but I get errors on page and am unable to download anything. I am sure it's something that's not updated but I can't seem to figure it out. I bet you know.

Thanks.

Hunter

You need to register (name and email address). Then go to lower right hand corner and grab the file from there. DIR III has been changed to a 380 MB mp4-file. DIR I to a 83MB wmv-file.

I use Any Video Converter to convert my videos to avi-files, if I feel a need to convert them to anything. The program is freeware.

Thanks Floater. I wasn't aware of the need to register. If someone would like to fire up a quick webpage, they could embed the videos and registration would be unnecessary. I just don't have access to do that right now.

-P

Why does GI3 always have the 1" crotch strap? You'd think someone doing so much scootering would prefer the 2".

Also I know it sounds cheesy but you might notice when they talk about the dives, their faces really light up and you can tell they love it. Ok, softy mode off, back to gruff self.. :)

Also, I'm sure Dan will hate me for posting this but GI3's quote regarding him, found w/ google by accident.

"Mark, regarding your insults to Volker, let me set you straight. First, Voker is either THE strongest, or one of the strongest divers I have ever seen. He is so good that if I could persuade him to cave dive, I would do ANY dive with him right now for his opening attempt... George Irvine"

As AliG would say "respect" :)

I have removed the DIR 1 video after speaking to Jarrod. I hope everyone understands. He had his reasons and I agreed with him.

I am not sure of his feelings regarding the DIR3 video but I'll leave that to Dan and JJ.

I have removed the DIR 1 video after speaking to Jarrod. I hope everyone understands. He had his reasons and I agreed with him.

I am not sure of his feelings regarding the DIR3 video but I'll leave that to Dan and JJ.

Do you mind sharing the reasoning?

They are currently working on preparing the videos on their own server, and I do not want to step on their toes.

JJ has been VERY accommodating of me in the past and I most certainly do not want to cause any rift in that, or run afoul of what GUE may be doing. If the opportunity presents itself in the future to offer DIR or GUE videos, and it's ok with the powers that be, I'll be happy to post them.

Do you mind sharing the reasoning?

They are currently working on preparing the videos on their own server, and I do not want to step on their toes.

I wonder what this means. Just putting the videos up "on their own server" suggests that they will be publicly available, for free?

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom