Earthquake!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My wife and I were working out at 24 Hour fitness (bristol/405) windows were shaking front doors blew up and tv's were swaying back and forth....our first quake since moving here 3 weeks ago...I guess I fit into the :dork2: category too...I thought it was neat.

:lotsalove:

I'm in Yorba Linda, CA. It was a little like back and forth motion on a med size boat when another vessel passes by. Really not that bad considering how close to the epicenter I am right now.

It was a slight roll here in the South Bay, but it went on too long for the parakeet's liking. He's over it now, though.

Catherine, sorry about your cleanup, but that reminds me that I need to get some of that "Quake Wax" stuff at the hardware store on my next trip.

Temecula. Groans from the house and the danglies were all shaking pretty good. No damage here, though...

The rolls lasted quite awhile, too.

I was in Malibu, eating. Some rolling, chandliers swaying, people s***ing:D Lasted about 10 seconds or more.

My wife called me from Ventura, and said her desk was jumping.

Pretty, cool, Huh? Welcome to SoCal Noobs:rofl3:

I'd still like to be diving one time during an earthquake (nothing like a rip in the crust-major tsunami size though). I hear its really an eerie feeling and sound.

I was driving to lunch here in Long Beach and didn't feel a thing. Called my mom in Fullerton and she said it was shaking pretty good.

I was doing a job at Disneyland and had just come down from a ten foot ladder not five minutes before it hit, guess my timing was lucky. Lots of guests in the park thought it was better than most of Disneys attractions!

I'd still like to be diving one time during an earthquake (nothing like a rip in the crust-major tsunami size though). I hear its really an eerie feeling and sound.

Hmmm, I was actually wondering what it would be like to be diving when it hit....

Back
Top Bottom