Night Dive Thursday 7/10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sigourneya

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Since tonight did not work out weather-wise, I was able to wrangle ThelostPirate into diving with me tomorrow night. 7:30pm Eurojacks (north side of the pier) Come join us if you're not invading the keys!

sigh. I have to cancel this dive since I woke up not feeling great. Definitely this weekend, thelostpirate.

jami, you have to get over your fear of night diving. You are, after all, great white cage diving in South Africa! What's the difference?!

No, no night dives! I have my tri tomorrow morning, but maybe Sunday if I don't have to work? Danielle, ScubaSteve from kickball is looking to dive tomorrow. Also, sorry about my PM, I didn't mean to put you in a tough spot like that and shock you with that PM when I knew you weren't talking (I see why now) and I feel REALLY bad!

Last edited:
No, no night dives! I have my tri tomorrow morning, but maybe Sunday if I don't have to work? Danielle, ScubaSteve from kickball is looking to dive tomorrow. Also, sorry about my PM, I didn't mean to put you in a tough spot like that and shock you with that PM when I knew you weren't talking (I see why now) and I feel REALLY bad!

Gotta cancel today, my car died on the way to the tri (I hate my car) Definitely tomorrow at 10. South side of pier 10am. Lostpirate, if you'd like to join us, you're more then welcomed I (if you don't care that you're surrounded by a bunch of girls...) Jami, no worries, it was surprising, but it gave me a chance to apologize. I fowarded the response to you. ok waiting for the tow truck...hopefully it's just the battery.

Last edited:
I did my tri in 98 minutes. Not too bad, I could have ran faster. My shoulder didn't hurt when I breathed to the right, just the left and my knee was ok, too. I can't dive tomorrow I have to work at 10am. Again, I am so sorry for all. Later!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom