Best Shop/Boat Fl Keys Wrecks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I figured it would be at least that far.Deepstops actually asked my question the right way in that locating a boat in Key West might prove to be a profitable move. Even if it were only on certain days. I was not aware of the doubles, steels, and trimix(I was not certed yet for it when we were there so did not even ask) you rent. I'll be sure to remember it for next time.

I dove with Silent world a couple of weeks ago.. GREAT people the boat captain is awesome and the owners of the shop are just great.

Silent World Chris/ Allison/ Pat 305 451-3252

Really hooked me up being a disabled Vet.. Class A act... would never dive with another shop.

I figured it would be at least that far.Deepstops actually asked my question the right way in that locating a boat in Key West might prove to be a profitable move. Even if it were only on certain days. I was not aware of the doubles, steels, and trimix(I was not certed yet for it when we were there so did not even ask) you rent. I'll be sure to remember it for next time.

Case in Point: Rainbow Reef moved their second boat from the south end of Islamorada to Port Largo Canal in Key Largo to take advantage of the Grove after she was sunk.

Hey HAD A GREAT TIME<
Will post a quick trip report but did my regular dives in Boynton Beach,then one day down to Key Largo and Blue Water divers and they got us out on the Duane
all I can say is Perfect! Brent got back to me and got us on the wreck we wanted to dive and conditions were Great,
As most of Florida has many Great shops,and Boat's to dive with, ask before you go realize you may get blowin out,have back up plans to do something else! and ask questions from the shop or boat!
We had a close to a week of diving every day as the winds did lay down!and great vis and bath tub warm water to me!! no wet suit was needed ,as said October can be a Great month to dive Florida if it all works out!
Thanks to all & hope to be back down in 5 weeks
Brad

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom