3rd Annual Fossiling Expedition guided by Mark Renz!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ahem, what Jenny -really- means is ...

Scuba_Jenny:
We arrive on Friday some time, usually in the afternoon, bust out the rum tote, have a little drinkie winkie, make camp, more rum imbibed. Everybody brings a contribution then we share. Plates, rum, plastics, rum, food, rum, drink, rum, firewood, rum, etc.
Saturday morning we gather together, bust out the big bottle of asprin, first for brekky in the mess hall then trek to our meeting place with Mark Renz, who we follow to the river for fossiling. Fossil all day, (bring a lunch) then we make it back to the campground for rum, dinner, rum, and hanging out around the campfire, dancing, cavorting, turn marshmallows into deadly projectiles, blow yer digeridoos, and annoy any stray wildlife til the wee hours of the morning or until the rum tote is bone dry. Wake up Sunday morning, remove the marshmallows from ... Hey! How that'd get in there!! ... partake of the afore-mentioned sacrifice to the asprin gods, break camp, sneak what's left of the rum-tote into some poor unsuspecting fool's car, and go home.

At least, that's what the photos of last years' fossiling looked like.

Wow Matt, I never knew you were so good at reading between the lines! :D
Did somebody mention rum??

And Walter, yes you are correct, this is not a dive trip, although if you bring gear, I am sure you would find a place to use it!

ladies and gents i regret to inform yall that they just announced the closing of my brand new house.... march 7th... which means that i wont be able to make this years fossil expedition. bummer! but hell i just have to get over it by moving into my newly built home.

Aww shucks, you're just terrified of the bloody rum tote
and the infinite responsibilities it represents (-*-Hiccup!-*-)

Good luck with the closing and congrats on le casa nuevo!

The rum tote scares me more than my x-wife! I mean..who in there right mind would take free alcohol? thats just absurd ,i like paying 20 dollars a bottle! So whatever you do DON'T save the rum tote for me OK? I won't come and pick it up...................That was my forward attempt at reverse psycology.....did it work?

Congrats on the house! Cool beans. Hmmm, new house, lots of room.. I believe we have a person for the rum tote!

Tick tock.. time is closing in! I can't believe we're only a few weeks out from yet another Expedition!

Like what, 4 weeks away? Maybe we should start planning Sat. night dinner..and invite Mark! LOL

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom