Dherbman Does Baby Barge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So when are you coming up to visit us again? You and Peter could compare global time zones :)

Soon, but not soon enough. I'm starting a new job after vacation and still need to figure a way to do SoCal in September. October? Damn, that's not soon.

I'll be rid of the Cobra by then. It's a great computer. It really is a great computer. $350? Did I mention how great it is?

Oh, but October is a wonderful time to dive in the Sound. And we're setting up Rec 2 for October 28-31 . . . You know you're tempted.

catherine96821:
I am just giving him a hard time, because he is pretty perfect. I think the angles make the hoses look loopy.

The Cobra is just strokery. :wink: I have one too, but without the big-azz compass. There isn't a way to shorten the hose and my solution is to clip to the scooter ring (since I don't have scooter). Rule 6 violation fo'shizzle.

Wow, it sounds like you guys had a great time! I really need to get out to Hawaii so Catherine can take me to the "death" site. :D

well....it was pretty tame that day. But we did show him what a tight ship we run topside.

(But the captain does a hell of a job doing CPR)

I am so proud of my houses, and I am not even DIR....and my Suunto, How can I use it, if I cannot see it?

yea, Red, your visit could be legendary!

dherbman:
I'll be rid of the Cobra by then. It's a great computer. It really is a great computer. $350? Did I mention how great it is?

Ahem, hello........

Whatever lowlife instructor allowed you to purchase that cobra should be shot.

I couldn't get 350 for mine.

Hoses looked better on Dave in Hawaii than here in Oregon. But here in Oregon he likes to do a little roping and such so we just expect that stuff.

catherine96821:
yea, Red, your visit could be legendary!

Oh, I don't want to be legendary because I'm sure it would turn up here in photos. :lol:

You're photos are excellent as usual.

I can look down and see the big Suunto's psi display in gauge mode. I don't even use it as a computer any longer.

riguerin:
I keep inviting Dave to So Cal. Of course, he won't get away with that danglie $hit down here. The kelp will grab you and eat you ... you can die, for Christ's sake :wink:
24.gif
24.gif
24.gif
24.gif

Back
Top Bottom