May Dine'n'Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Kraken:
And we need to get there early because parking spots fill up very, very quickly nowadays!
I agree on this one 100%. It has been a zoo out there recently. Last weekend though when Darel, Allen, and I showed up you would of thought it was winter again out there. Only about 5 or 6 cars at the divers cove. I guess the morning thunderstorms kept everyone away. :D

Matt

Count me in too for the 28th.

Jeremy

Hey, Matt . . .

Just thought I'd throw out the fact that the 28th is Memorial Day weekend . . .

the K

Matt,
We still going to try and have a dine-n-dive for the 28th?

Jeremy

would probably be best on saturday early,parks crowd up early ,ready to meet the loonies and do some diving

Either the originally scheduled Sunday, or Saturday would work, but we NEED TO GET THERE EARLY TO STAKE OUT A SPOT.

the K

Get there early we must. It's going to be a "mad house" at the park. I say we get there early and get a dive in then before noon we get the grill going...and eat. If not, I believe there will not be any tables available.

Jeremy

Back
Top Bottom