Is there a CLIQUE ???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Blitz:
You may want to rethink that. Renault won the Formula One world championship this year.

:)

:D:D:D:D... My bet is on BMW williams for next year :14:

Jamdiver:
:D:D:D:D... My bet is on BMW williams for next year :14:

Williams will be using Cosworth engines next year... Not too late to bet on a BMW Sauber driven by Nick Heidfeld.

Nick Heidfeld :..., I long for the days of JPM I wish he was still driving for Williams.
I'm very happy though that someone has broken the Schumacher monopoloy..

Jamdiver:
Nick Heidfeld :..., I long for the days of JPM I wish he was still driving for Williams.
I'm very happy though that someone has broken the Schumacher monopoloy..

If Mclaren can stay reliable I think Juan stands as good a chance as anyone for next year. However, it'll be interesting to see who can get the new V8's to work the best right out of the gate. I really looking forward to next season...only 105 more days to go. :wink:

As much as I like JPM, he's no Senna - I just don't think he will be consistent enough over the entire season to beat Kimi. Now, if only Fisi could get it together next year and show Alonso a thing or two...

Vie:
As much as I like JPM, he's no Senna - I just don't think he will be consistent enough over the entire season to beat Kimi. Now, if only Fisi could get it together next year and show Alonso a thing or two...
What does JPM or Senna have to do with Beuchat availability in the USA?!?
C-Dawg

I have four Beauchat VX-10's. So far, three of the four have spat parts out through the environmental pack, along with the oil in the capsule.

One went while standing on the rocks at Peacock, one went while kitting up on the back of the truck there, one went while setting up for a drysuit dive at Terrell.

When contacted, Beauchat's repair people had the immediate attitude of: "What did you do wrong?" Not, how can we help you!

I would be happy to give these xx@**##xx pieces of **** to my worst enemy, but I certainly would not sell them to anyone I cared about.

Just my personal experience. If you like them as regs, well, best of luck to you!

boomx5:
If Mclaren can stay reliable I think Juan stands as good a chance as anyone for next year. However, it'll be interesting to see who can get the new V8's to work the best right out of the gate. I really looking forward to next season...only 105 more days to go. :wink:

105 days... :). Since I've started diving it seems that the races always fall on the days when I'll be diving. I'm usually out of the house by the time the races start and watching the repeat broadcast is just not the same :11:..

Think we should be getting back to the topic, before we're called out for it :14:.

Vie:

No he's not, but he's got that passion in his eye.
He's a crowd pleaser to say the least, you can always count on him to give it his all and inevitably end the race with some questionable 'incident' that the race stewards choose to penalise him for.

Agree about the consistency though..

Boogeywoogey, don't know anything about Beuchat.. Are they as sleek and sexy as the new Peugeot's :wink:?

Based on other poster's input and parts availability, I think you should seriously consider another reg.

I've never even seen anyone with a Beauchat reg, much less an LDS selling one. I can only guess that they have not seriously marketed here in the states. Simple fact, most divers buy what their LDS sells, & if they don't trade with a shop that has them nor dive with anyone who uses one, odds are they are not going to go out of their way to buy an unknown. Especially for life support gear.

Wow - lots of JPM fans in here. pleasant surprise. I've had the pleasure of meeting him when he raced here in the states in the CART series. He's definitely my favorite driver - hope to see him win the world title someday. he's a tremendous talent, but he needs to control his emotions a bit more.

sorry for the threadjack - never tried a Beauchat reg.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom