ZIP Neck Seals

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rickyd

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Sending in to DUI this week for a neck seal replacement and leak test. Any progress on the "large" size zip neck rings? Neck size is 17 1/2. This is on a CF200.

Thanks,

Hi Rick!

As of right now, the zip seal circumferance accommodates up to a 24" head size. The ability to accommodate larger head sizes is still a work in progress...soon we hope :).

The most comfortable way to see if a zip ring will fit over your head is to stretch the latex only part of the seal (don't grab the ring), turn your head to the side, and slip it over your head. Sometimes folks find they can fit the ring over their head by trying this method that hadn't been able to beforehand.

Feel free to contact me with anything more.

Thanks!

Jessica
DUI

Thanks Jessica; I've tried that - it does kinda work, but it's a struggle and an ear or nose scrape. Head is 23.75.

Guess I'll continue waiting for the large ring - - hint hint hint.

I'm 24.5" and use a zip neck seal. It's a bit tight but I have no problems. Thank god I'm not 25" :D

Hi Rick!

As of right now, the zip seal circumferance accommodates up to a 24" head size. The ability to accommodate larger head sizes is still a work in progress...soon we hope :).

The most comfortable way to see if a zip ring will fit over your head is to stretch the latex only part of the seal (don't grab the ring), turn your head to the side, and slip it over your head. Sometimes folks find they can fit the ring over their head by trying this method that hadn't been able to beforehand.

Feel free to contact me with anything more.

Thanks!

Jessica
DUI

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom