Closed Zen Dome Port for Olympus Housings

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

js47

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
This is the WA-100-EP semi-dome, fits all Olympus housings (some may require an adaptor, though). It was intended for use with the Olympus 9-18 and 14-42 lenses, though any lens shorter than about 3” or 3.5” should work.

The port is used but in very good condition with no scratches on the glass. There is minor haze on one side of the port glass that has not affected images. It will ship with the neoprene glass cover, o-ring protector, two spare (brand new) o-rings, Zen o-ring grease, and original box and papers.

Please do not hesitate to ask any questions, or if you want more photos.

upload_2020-6-11_17-8-35.jpeg

Forgot to mention — I am asking $275 shipped. Offers will be considered.

Still available, make me an offer :)

Do you still have port? And what housing does it fit? Thanks!

Yes, still for sale.

This port fits all Olympus-branded housings for their mirrorless interchangeable-lens cameras. It fits the PEN housings as-is and there is an adaptor to use it with the OM-D housings (I do not own the adaptor).

@Navymarkv Are you interested? I have received another inquiry, but you asked first so it is yours if you want it — please let me know as soon as you can. Thanks!

The dome has sold.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom