For Sale Olympus OMD EM5 Mark ii camera, housing, 9-18 mm, 14-42 mm, Glass dome port, etc.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GregT943

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I'm selling an Olympus OMD EM5 Mark ii camera underwater setup. This includes the camera, Olympus housing, Olympus 14-42 mm lens, Olympus 9-18mm lens, zoom gear that works on both lenses, the original flat port, as well as a glass Zen dome port for use with the 9-18mm lens. Comes with 1 OEM battery, OEM battery charger, extra o-rings for the dome port, OEM lens caps, camera strap, all manuals. Everything pictured below. I have only used the camera and housing once so everything is basically brand new. I haven't even used the 14-42mm lens, still has the protective plastic film on it. Of course it all works, and has never been flooded, no damage or signs of use on anything.

I'm looking to get $750 for the entire setup, plus whatever shipping you want. It will be shipping from 02048 if you want to try and estimate your shipping costs. I accept Venmo or Zelle, or if you are located in southeastern Massachusetts or central Vermont we can do an in person cash sale. Let me know if you have any questions, pictures are below.

Olympus 5.jpg
Olympus 3.jpg
Olympus 2.jpg
Olympus 4.jpg
Olympus 1.jpg

I just realized the battery charger is not pictured, but it does come with the original OEM grey Olympus battery charger and cable.

The glass dome port is a Nauticam 67mm glass dome port. It's a high-quality port with great results with both lenses.

The glass dome port is a Nauticam 67mm glass dome port. It's a high-quality port with great results with both lenses.
Correct, the glass dome port will work with both lenses, but the standard original flat port I believe won't work with the 9-18mm without cutting the corners out when at it's widest. So the flat port could be a spare/back up in pinch if the glass dome port gets damaged.

Price dropped to $900, original post edited to show new price.

Is camera still available?

Yes, the camera is still available. Whatever strobes you want. I had dual Sea & Sea YS01 strobes on it, and they worked great for everything I needed. Plenty of good used strobes available on this forum.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom