Zen and the Art of Diving Video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Awesome! I'm actually up there for a quick getaway with my wife so I can dive either Saturday or Sunday. I was told last night that you need reservations for parking there, is it too late to get a spot? Good luck with bailing on the wedding!

Billy

Cool, I'll let you know about Sunday. Saturday I'll be at Pt Lobos, but doing a tech dive with scooters.:goldfish:

Great video Doc! i think i just found my "happy place"!

Awesome video Doc!! I just love the zen moments below the surface. I really wish I was there now. :daydreaming:

Awesome video Doc!! I just love the zen moments below the surface. I really wish I was there now. :daydreaming:

Me too, that's why I have video!:)

Unfortunately, now I'm really addicted to getting more cool experiences underwater on video. Looking for those special moments or footage or experiences.

Yesterday I was on the Escapade at Local's Ledge with over 100' of clear (Caribbean type) visibility...and I didn't have my video camera!!!!:shakehead:

We were scootering among all the different dive teams in the water and loved it, but still no video. I'm done for and have now gone way over the edge with no hope of salvage. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom