Zeagle Ranger, Regs, and ProPlus 2.1 Computer GREAT CONDITION!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Attrayant

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey eveyone,

Looking to part ways with some gear. Since I joined our police department dive team they've issued me all brand new gear and I just hate to see this stuff sitting around not getting used. The gear I purchased new has only had a few dives in a pool for cert training and in a freshwater lake. This is a great setup for anyone that wants to buy their own quality gear at a used price.

- Zeagle Ranger Size L - Purchased brand new in May 2010. Near brand new, has been in a pool a handful of times and then a weekend at a fresh water lake scuba park. Went for annual service last August. No rips or tears. Hang it on a rack and you wouldn't be able to tell it's used except for where I wrote my last name on a tag!
03.gif
We use the exact same BCD at the PD and we love it.

- Scubapro Mk10 1st Stage and G200B 2nd Stage. Also purchased in May 2010, used from a divemaster friend of mine. Great condition as you can see and they work flawlessly. To me, these work better then much of the stuff coming out on the market now. Received annual service last August.

- Oceanic Alpha8 Octo - Purchased brand new in May 2010. Great condition, works great, annual service last August.

- Oceanic ProPlus 2.1 - Purchased brand new in May 2010. I ordered it with the integrated compass and quick disconnect. Serviced last August, new battery and fully charged. No defects, includes the screen protector. I had my name and unit number written on the back with Trident marker paint which I will clean up some more.

Looking to sell it all as a set but may consider piecing it out if it comes to it. I spent well over $1800 for everything, $1350 takes it all including shipping. I would be open to reasonable offers. Contact me with any questions.

Zeagle Front 2.jpgZeagle Back 2.jpgReg set 1.jpgProPlus 2.1.jpgProPlus 2.1 2.jpgOcto.jpgMk10 3.jpgMk10 2.jpgMk10 1.jpgG200B.jpg

Would you sell the ProPlus 2.1 by itself? If so, at what price? Or, what about regs & computer only, and at what price?

I am interested in the zeagle ranger bcd. I am in SW Florida, need for upcoming trip.

Back
Top Bottom