For Sale Like new Aquatech Reflex Pro (D850) and (new) PD-140 Lens Port

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jlegrow

Registered
Reaction score
Selling brand new Aquatech lens port (PD-140) and like new Aquatech Reflex Pro Water Housing (Nikon D850) purchased in August 2023 and used on one trip September 2023. Also have extra electric panel and cable release, wrist leash, housing neoprene/mesh case, plus neoprene cover for the dome and back/front covers for the dome and housing. (I may also have the silicone grease and tools because I bought the kit, but I haven't yet been able to remember where I put it after the trip.)

New from the site all of this would cost over $2400 (body alone costs $1600 new and lens port is $700 new). The housing is in excellent condition (I had it serviced by Aquatech before posting for sale) and, again, the lens port is brand new. Selling because I am landlocked for the foreseeable future.

$1700 and I'll include insured shipping to you (in the continental U.S. - otherwise shipping would be extra.)

Attachments

• IMG_5794.jpeg
    IMG_5794.jpeg
    78.4 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_8400.jpeg
    IMG_8400.jpeg
    115.4 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_8399.jpeg
    IMG_8399.jpeg
    134.1 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_8398.jpeg
    IMG_8398.jpeg