Zeagle - Integrated Weight Systems

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dougz

Registered
Reaction score
I have a Zeagle Tech BC and was wondering if you could put an integrated weight system on it. Some shops are saying you can others are saying you can't.

Any help appreciated!!!

Dougz

Originally posted by Dougz
I have a Zeagle Tech BC and was wondering if you could put an integrated weight system on it. Some shops are saying you can others are saying you can't.

Well, they are probably confused because Zeagle makes two different BC's with the "Tech" name in them.

Zeagle Tech - Integrated 40lb capacity ripcord weight system.
Zeagle Tech Pac - No integrated weight system at all, requires weightbelt to be worn.

There is a optional zippered rear mounted weight pull system that can be added. 10lb per pocket that fits the Ranger, Tech, Tech Pac, 911, and SAR BC's

- JT

Mines the tech Pac - but ti has all the holes etc in the cumberbund that looks like it can have an integrated system attached.

Thanks for the feedback!

Since you are asking the question you probably have the Zeagle Tech Pac or you would already have weight integration.

I personally favor using a weight belt anyway.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom