Zeagle BC's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ID,

I kinda thought so. Kinda wierd how I got the Ranger so cheap. You see, we bought the Zena from a vendor online that advertised Zena's only. Well, when I emailed them our shipping address I simply inquired if they had any Ranger's available. Well, a few days went by and we noticed that we were billed twice on our credit card so I emailed them and said there was a payment mistake. They emailed back and stated that they shipped the Zena AND Ranger. At that point I wasn't going to complain about getting a Ranger for $245. :D

Brand new Zeagle Ranger's for $245.00!!!!!! Even I could make money reselling those if I bought them at that price. I'll take one dozen please.

Where did you get such a good deal?

Well,

All I've got is the guys email address. He actually doesn't have a website. Anyone who's interested, shoot me an email and I'll reply, sound good? Take care.

Lucky you! Why not research regulators on the board and get fully outfitted with some regulators from the money you saved. :)

While I will also congradulate you on scoring a good deal, something is still striking me as skeptical that you got the ranger below dealer cost. Sorta in the category of "it's too good to be true".

I'd like to ask if the warranty paperwork and Instruction book come with the Ranger (or both BC's for that matter)??

And do the BC's look like brand new and the "real" thing?

Did you get a real store receipt from the guy? This will be needed for proof of purchase if you require warranty service work by a LDS.

Sorry if I sound like a worry goat, but I would hate for you to get stuck by a "it fell off the back of a truck" operator. Or worse, get hurt if something malfunctions.

Mike,

Believe me, I'm as skeptical as anyone else. Being in the computer industry I'm a firm believer in "You get what you pay for". As I stated, I really didn't expect to get a Ranger yet, it was a surprise. But I gotta tell ya, we got all manuals, warranty cards, and the BC's are new. They came in the Zeagle boxes etc. Maybe I just got lucky somehow. Anyway, we're happy since they're both good fits and are highly recommended by alot of folks. :)

Then I got one more bit of advice for you.

The many things SCUBA, a key bit of safety is making sure the gear is setup correctly. And this includes the fit.

Both the Zena and the Ranger can be "customized" to fit you like a glove by swapping out different bits of the harness system. So if you find one portion not fitting well, don't hesitate to seek out a knowledgeable and helpful Zeagle dealer in your area and get their assistance.

If you need any help from me or the rest of the Ranger/Zeagle crowd, you know where to find us!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom