Zeagle BC question.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Narced Out

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I have a few questions about my BC and what i can do to make it function with duals.

I have the concept zeagle BC with 44lbs lift. I know its not functional for duals right now, could i possibly buy a new bladder with more lift and put that on and make it work? Or do i have to buy a whole new BC or what?

you sound a little out of your element here, which makes me think you're about to make some expensive gear purchasing mistakes. Don't buy anything until you hook up with a decent local tech diving oriented dive shop and ask an instructor to brief you on the basics, you have very little idea how much about 'tech' diving you don't realize you don't know, which is fine, everyone has to start somewhere. I'm going to recommend you buy : "Doing It Right: The Fundamentals of Better Diving" by Jarrod Jablonski - Global Underwater Explorers ISBN 0-9713267-0-3

Although I no longer dive doubles, I cannot picture using anything but a BP/W for this purpose. There is no BC, regardless of the advertising hype, that has sufficient stability. I think you are about to make an expensive mistake.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom