Zamerdius liveaboard Tubbataha

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hilly194

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Zamerdius Dive

Does anyone have experience with Zamerdius liveboard? I'm interested in their Tubbataha trip as it is in the affordable price range, but I'm a little worried that I can't seem to find many reviews online.

Thank you!

Hi, I'm just wondering if you managed to find out any more? I'm interested in this, too.

Thanks a lot!

I see their Facebook page hasn't been updated for months... Are they actually still operating, I wonder?

I am also looking for some recent feedback about Tubbataha liveaboard on M/Y Zamerdius.

I found an empty spot for a cruise from April 12th to 18th this year for $1600 (chartered boat) and I'm trying to figure out if it worth it or not.

Philippine liveaboards are a strange bunch, I was on the RAGS 2 a couple of years ago, out of PG, and I found out about it mostly by chance. It was (is?) a giant converted panga which was certainly different, but surprisingly nice, and it has a couple of different cruises around Mindoro, and was a very good value. The accommodations were a little different, but surprisingly comfortable, the diving was great, and the food was fantastic. I never would have known about it if I had not happened upon it on the internet, however. I imagine the boats you are looking at are similarly hard to pin down. Keep at it, and I wish you luck.

As someone who did Tubbataha on the cheap on a liveaboard with limited (but positive) reviews I would say dont cheap out. Spend a bit more money for something safe with years of positive reviews. There are several reasonably priced LOBs that have been recommended on this forum. It's an amazing dive location but I wish I had something sturdier cleaner and minimally comfortable for my trip!

The diving season on Tubattaha is very short, 3 months max.
The area is very exposed and hardly any lee-side from the wind.
Choose the boat carefully as the nearest port(Puerto Princesa) is miles away.

Thanks for your inputs.

I also believe the boat is one of the first choice for this kind of liveaboard, especially when you are so far from any coast.

I was just asking if someone recently dove on this one as the cheapest boats are not always the worst.

Back
Top Bottom