Zamami-Jima

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaJoel

Registered
Reaction score
Hi there,

I will be some days to Zamami the week after GW. I wonder what the water temperatures will be like.
Because of baggage limits I don't want to carry my 6,5 mm wetsuit with. Thought a 3mm full and a 6,5mm vest with hood will do?
Hints and tipps will be very appreciated.

ScubaJoel:
Hi there,

I will be some days to Zamami the week after GW. I wonder what the water temperatures will be like.
Because of baggage limits I don't want to carry my 6,5 mm wetsuit with. Thought a 3mm full and a 6,5mm vest with hood will do?
Hints and tipps will be very appreciated.
Temps down this way are running 21-22C in the water and warmer for the air. I've gone from my dry suit to a 5mm, on all but my deco dives with no problem. By the time you get here water temp will have climbed a degree or two also.

japan-diver:
Temps down this way are running 21-22C in the water and warmer for the air. I've gone from my dry suit to a 5mm, on all but my deco dives with no problem. By the time you get here water temp will have climbed a degree or two also.
A degree or two? Wuah :wink:
Thanks a lot for this info. As a warmwater diver I better go with my 6,5 mm then.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom