Yukon Dive Difficulty Level

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I went ahead and booked a trip on the Catalina Express. I will just drive up Saturday night and stay at a hotel. I called and emailed the Lois Ann at least 5 times in the past month and they will not return my calls or emails. So, I am going with the Sundiver folks. Now I just need to find someone to dive with me!

Just to avoid any confusion, the Catalina Express is the ferry that transports to and from Catalina Island. I think you are booked on the "SUNDIVER Express" which leaves from South Long Beach (Alamitos Bay). You'll enjoy the Sundiver. Say "hi" to Jules (DM Julie) for me if she's working.

That's what I meant. You are correct. I did take the Catalina Express to Avalon one time. Is Julie the pretty English lady DM? That is how the person who answered the phone described her when I asked about hiring a DG.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom