YouTube Channels

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My northern range was just to the 3400 lat line , about 393 or 394 on LORAN. The Normania, Papoose etc, normally not even north of Frying pan. We got 300 pounds of lions off the 18 fathom wreck a couple years ago.

Excellent topic!

Than you for the opportunity to present my YouTube channel: Fish Nerd Films

It is basically a collection of my underwater video projects and vacations with my fish nerd family. I have broken out my videos into three playlists:

Scuba Diving in Roatán, Honduras: A collection of 3 to 5 minute family diving videos from our thrice annual trips to our second home in Roatán.
Fishy Short Clips: 30 to 60 second clips of macro critters, behaviour and unusual stuff that doesn't fit the previous category.
Fish Nerd Family Fun: A grab bag of family vacations, scuba diving, mountain biking, downhill skiing for the endless amusement of our friends and family.

Don't forget to like and subscribe! (LOL)

Thank you for creating this forum!
I am am working on creating video content for Scuba Enthusiasts and Drone Videographers alike.

I would very appreciate your support of my YouTube Channel:
Scuba Sights & Drone Flights
You can subscribe here: https://www.youtube.com/user/jasonmaloy?sub_confirmation=1.
or just check out my videos!

It seems to be quite difficult to share your content with the communities that would appreciate it the most.

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME OUT TO SUPPORT ME!
I hope you enjoy what I have created!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom