YouTube Channels

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am no videographer and I still need to learn how to add cool things like text and music, but I have started a YouTube channel that I'm hoping to grow with more and better videos. GlamazonBarbie

Oh, if you're wondering where GlamazonBarbie came from it's because when you hang out with bikers you will ultimately end up with a nickname. I got mine because I'm tall and every time I got off my motorcycle and took off my helmet out came the brush, hairspray, lipstick, etc. LOL!

That's funny - I just started my channel yesterday and uploaded all my videos, so this is good timing.
Here it is: Chris Underwater
There are trip report videos from various destinations, best of videos, and much more.

Many post here some great underwater videos. Maybe we can share our YouTube channels here and support each other. I'm happy to subscribe to some cool channels :thumb::snorkel:

Here's the link to my channel:
Lukas Walter Diving

Cool I just subscribed - Here's a link to my channel Henry Hall

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom