Youth Wetsuits...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DailyLunatic

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I know, I know, color should not be that much of a consideration when selecting equipment, but this is for my 11 year old daughter (and you guys out there know how that is...)

I am having a problem finding a Youth 2mm or 3 mm full length wetsuit with Yellow accents. I know they are out there cause I see some on eBay (just not in the sizes I need).

I've done a ton of searches and I can only find Yellow in shorties, or adult sizes. Very frusterated.

Anyone have a link?

Would a Women's Size 4 work?

It is also pricey at $360..........

Hope this helps.........M

Henderson H2 Titanium Women's 3mm Jumpsuit

Don't know. Hadn't considered a woman's suit and don't know much about how they are cut/tailored.

At 11 she does not yet have any ...mammalian... attributes. How will will a woman's suit fit in this regard?

Daughter is Youth size 12. Anyone know where I can find a cross reference for youth to woman's.

My wife has a Size 8 five mm Titanium Hyperstrech suit the precursor to this new H2 suit. It has blue and purple accents while the men's version has just blue accents and is "cut" for a woman........

Our son made many dives in her suit when he was first certified at 13........the Hyperstrech material is very elastic and the suit fit him rather well (poor kid, he was also using my darling brides pink tanks) since the material has something like 250% stretch.........

We just cuffed the legs and wrists (like blue jeans) a bit..........

As long as it fits in the torso, shoulders, underarms, hips, tight along arms and legs then I think she would be OK from a warmth perspective.........

I think the Hyperstrech material would allow for significant changes as she grows up........

The old Titanium Hyperstrech is/was a top rated wetsuit and ours have held up very well..........

I guess you other option is a custom made wetsuit, like one from Liquid Fit.........

LiquidFit.Com ~ Wetsuits That Fit Like They Were Poured On You.

Hope this helps.........M

Back
Top Bottom