You're invited!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

midwestdvr:
I might be interested in going before leyte. Been dying to see Mantas.

ninja edit: wow! the whole resort for 80 bucks per day. I finally found a resort I can afford to rent out completely.

lemme know if thats a sure thang, maybe we can make a group

hoy,

give me a price and time line (accurate for this 2006 season)

can this be done this way;

1. leave manila friday night arrive masbate airport not late nite
2. someone fetches us at masbate airport and brings us to resort
3. early saturday we start diving and do 4 dives for the day and diving ends before 5pm saturday
4. we be brought to airport sunday before lunch.
5. am back in manila before 3pm (i have to feed my dog and rooster)

yes you may PM me your reply to this. oh by the way PM = Private Message. ask EL Orands and Dandy DOn for help on how to.....

altinell:
I'm new here and I want to hold out an invitation to all divers who are willing to explore Ticao Pass in Ticao Island, Masbate, Philippines

Accommodations is very reasonable, we recently opened a resort which is 45 minutes away from the diving sites which can provide you with comfort at affordable prices (for as low as $18 or $10 @ Altinell Lodge). Also, if there are diving centers or divers who want to tie up with us in providing accommodations for their clients, please check our website (www.freewebs.com/altinel_de_ticao) or email me @ altinel_de_ticao@yahoo.com.ph.
Thanks! Hope to hear from you guys....

Spoon:
lemme know if thats a sure thang, maybe we can make a group
Count me in. I'll be in Cebu a week before S. Leyte diving, but havent decided whether to dive in Bohol or stay in Cebu. If you guys are thinking of doing Masbate, hey what the heck :)

edit: Welcome to the boards, altinell and thanks for the invite.

Back
Top Bottom