You're invited to dive free on the 4th of July!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LiquidAstronaut

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Your invited to dive free on the 4th of July!
Hudson Grotto 8 am until 4 pm.
4th of July
As part of our 40th year anniversary celebration, we invite you to dive free at Scuba West on July 4th.

In addition to the diving, we will picnic throughout the day. Everyone is invited to come. Instead of an entry fee, we ask that you bring a dish to share with other divers and friends!

Our grill will be hot and Chef Danny Jetmore will be on hand to cook up anything you bring between noon and 2 pm.

Scuba West will provide sodas and bottled water to keep you cool!

What a great way to stay close to home and enjoy the day diving with family and friends!
We hope to see you there!

Have a safe and happy 4th of July Holiday from all of your friends at Scuba West!

Man this sounds pretty cool.....I will have to see if I can get my dive buddies out to dive!

This is really nice. Especially from a Buckeye. Thank you for the invite!

Go GATORS!

Save a parking space from me!
We'll be there.

Ok Brian we will save you a spot.:wink:
So who else is goning to take advantage of the free diving at the grotto ????

I'd love to but we already have family plans on the 4th. If you were doing it on the 5th, I'd be there without question. Maybe I'll catch you next year... hint hint... might be a good idea to do this annually.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom