Your thoughts on Fuji F200exr or Seafife dc800?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bowyorang

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I'm heading for a trip to the Florida Keys in a few weeks and I'm looking for a decent point and shoot camera.
I've narrowed it down so far to these two and wandering your thoughts on them. Is one way better than the other?
I am no photographer. I don't expect professional results with either. But I would just like to try and capture some memories while I'm there.
I won't be using an external strobe. It just isn't in the budget, and no way I can swing it. Maybe I could add one next year....
Thanks for any advice you can offer!!!

>> I am no photographer. I don't expect professional results with either.

don't sell yourself short, you never know

The fuji F-series is great. the Rhinopia, clownfish, and stinging anemone on my lembeh strait page were taken with the Fuij F30, internal flash. The fuji F200exr looks like a nice camera, it has full manual controls. The fuji underwater housings are well made with double o-rings, and are hard to flood. I'd go for the fuji

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom